Ditto Rangers Service Club
Coordinator: Emily Swanson
"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."
What is DRSC? Ditto Rangers Service Club
What does DRSC do? DRSC members will be invited to attend various community service projects scheduled throughout the year.
Who can join? Ditto students wanting to have fun while helping others.
What does it cost? Nothing, it's free!
Do adults participate? Yes! All students need to be chaperoned by an adult. It's a great way to serve others together!
Questions? Email email@example.com
Lost and Found Information
We know throughout the year your child might misplace an item and our Lost and Found is a courtesy available to our students and parents. Lost and Found is located in the Cafeteria on the side of the stage. The Ditto Elementary or Ditto PTA is not responsible for items in the Lost and Found. Please note how items in Lost and Found are handled throughout the year:
- Items in Lost and Found can be viewed at any time by a parent.
- Items left in the Lost and Found are sorted and displayed for claiming during Open House (early March). At no other time are the items sorted and displayed.
- During the sorting period, any items that have a legible name printed on them are set aside in the office and the students are contacted to retrieve their items.
- Items left in the Lost and Found are donated to a local charity the week after Open House (held in early March) and the week following the last day of school (beginning of June).
- If you suspect your child has a misplaced an item at school, please check the Lost and Found immediately.
- If you have any questions about the Lost and Found, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org